LIGNA 2019 will feature the full range of wood industry technologies, from fully automated and customizable solutions for batch-size-one production to ‘digital ready’ machines for companies that are gearing up for a fully integrated future.
The much-anticipated and the largest woodworking industry event worldwide, LIGNA 2019 is all set to welcome the guests with an impressive list of showcases by over 1,500 exhibitors and an array of engaging events. LIGNA is scheduled to take place from May 27-31, 2019 in Hannover, Germany.
The keynote theme of LIGNA 2019 is ‘Integrated Woodworking – Customized Solutions’, relating to Industry 4.0 technologies, including turnkey digitization and automation solutions that offer production efficiency.
“As one might expect of the world’s leading trade fair for woodworking and wood processing plant, machinery and tools, LIGNA will showcase the full range of smart technologies that leverage end-to-end data integration for optimal outcomes. Because in today’s competitive environment, integration is the key to success. LIGNA 2019 will give wood industry professionals a truly unique overview of all the possibilities of fully integrated production,” said Christian Pfeiffer, Deutsche Messe’s Global Director (LIGNA & Woodworking Events).
The 2019 show also marks the launch of the LIGNA.Forum, a presentation forum in that will provide in-depth coverage of the key LIGNA focus themes, as well as relevant topics.
Display Categories at LIGNA 2019
- Tools and Machinery for Custom and Mass Production
- Surface Technology
- Wood Based Panel Production
- Forestry Technology
- Sawmill Technology
- Energy from Wood
- Machine Components an Automation Technology
Highlights of LIGNA:
- Wood Industry Summit: Themed ‘Access to Resources and Technology’, the summit will explore the implications of the German government’s ‘Charter for Wood 2.0’ policy.
- LIGNA training workshops: With the motto ‘Showing. Doing. Mastering,’ the event will include relevant lectures for skilled trades people.
- LIGNA guided tours: Tour themes include ‘Integrated Woodworking Technologies – Tailored Solutions.’